Our Commitment To You
We have given a lot of thought about what our clients should expect from a professional law firm like Jennings, Linscott and Cutter. So we have put down in black and white, what our clients can consider their bill of rights.
Our Clients Can Expect:
- Free Consultation with an experienced attorney involving the length of claims process, evidentiary requirements and attorney fees.
- To be represented from the initial application through the entire claim process by an experienced attorney without any requirement for money upfront.
- To have an attorney knowledgeable in all issues related to your case.
- To expect outstanding support staff and established office procedures.
- To have your questions answered promptly, courteously and to your satisfaction.
- To have your medical records and supporting physician statements before the administrative hearing.
- To be represented by an attorney willing to advance written arguments in favor of your case at any stage of appeal.
- To meet your attorney in advance of your hearing date to discuss evidence, hearing procedure and the expectations of the Administrative Law Judge.
- To have an attorney prepared, capable and willing to exhaust all reasonable appeals…including District Court.
- To have an attorney that is committed to the claim and the individual.
Copyright © 2007-2016 by Jennings Linscott & Cutter, P.C.
Reach Out And Talk With Us About Your Claim
Our attorneys have decades of experience in Social Security Disability. Our team at Jennings Linscott & Cutter, P.C., provides Social Security Disability legal representation for clients in Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska. Call 800-403-4144 to schedule your consultation. You can also reach us completing our online contact form.